Thursday 1 November 2012

The Average Gal VS NaNoWriMo

So I have decided to do it.  I have been writing since I was a kid in Elementary School, but have always been to scared to try and finish anything, get it published or let anyone (except an extremely small circle) read my stuff. 

I have zero self-confidence in myself, which is silly I guess.  Feedback has always been positive from those who have read my stuff even when I have begged them to be harsh and truthful.

So after seeing a post from my cousins husband moaning that he should do NaNoWriMo but meh maybe next year, I thought, that's me as well.  Then I thought about it all night and this morning then finally though WTF.. what do I have to loose?  Well the answer is not a god damn thing.  So I have signed up and now started on my book.  This is one I have been kicking about in my brain for a very ling time.  I have started it a bunch of times then giving up, as I always had a beginning and an end but never the middle meaty part.  I finally have that meaty part.

So, wish me luck.  I will try and post my progress (and more blogs, as I have been horrible this year at posting!) and hopefully in the near future there will be a blog post on where you can buy my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment